It’s that time of year again! After scouring the internet for kratom recipes, it’s time for Fall recipes. With Halloween and Thanksgiving around the corner, the Fall season is one of the most delicious. Why not add in some adventurous kratom treat recipes to spice it up? From smoothies to caramel apples, this recipe list has a bit of something for everyone!
Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are a classic! Pecans and kratom can only make them better.
- 2 sticks unsal of melted unsalted butter
- 2 and 1/3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pecans crushed
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Mix kratom, salt, flour, cinnamon, and baking soda in a medium bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix white and brown sugar
- Add melted butter to the mixed sugar and mix
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to the sugar mixture and mix
- Combine the sugar mixture and the flour mixture and mix thoroughly
- Mix in the chocolate chips and pecan bits.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 8-15 minutes until golden brown
Refreshing and useful, the apple smoothie sounds fantastic.
- A diced apple
- Rolled oats raw
- Almond butter
- Kratom powder
- A sprig of mint (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together until silky smooth.
- Pour into a glass and drink
Kratom Iced Coffee
For an energizing start to the day, kratom iced coffee is the way to go!
- 1 cup of brewed coffee preferably cooled to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- Kratom powder
- Mix the kratom into the brewed coffee.
- Add simple syrup and half and half.
- Serve over ice.
*To make vanilla syrup, bring ½ cup of sugar and 1 cup of water to a boil. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Pumpkin Overnight Oats:
For a delicious pumpkin breakfast, pumpkin overnight oats is a great dish to make. Reminiscent of pumpkin pie, pumpkin overnight oats combines kratom with a fantastic breakfast option.
- Rolled oats
- Greek yogurt
- Chia seeds
- Pumpkin puree
- Your choice of milk
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Cinnamon and nutmeg
- In a bowl, mix together greek yogurt, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Stir in oats, kratom, chia seeds and spices.
- Pour into a glass jar or container and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
One of the most classic fall treats combined with kratom is something to experience! Give these caramel apples a try for a completely unique way to break up the kratom routine.
- 8–9 cold apples
- 1 and 3/4 cups (420ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup (240ml) light corn syrup
- 2 cups (400g) packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (4 Tablespoons; 60g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 cups of kratom
- Candy Thermometer
- Heavy bottomed saucepan
- Wooden spoon
- Pastry brush
- Wooden Sticks
- First, rinse and dry the apples.
- Pull out the apple’s stem and insert a caramel apple stick.
- For the caramel, cook heavy cream, corn syrup, brown sugar, salt, and butter on the stove until the candy reaches 240°F
- Remove caramel from heat, then stir in the vanilla and kratom. Allow caramel to cool for a few minutes, then dip your apples. Let the excess caramel drip off, then place on a nonstick surface such as a silicone baking mat lined baking sheet.
Fall is a fantastic time of year, from bonfires, to trick-or-treating, there is a lot to enjoy about the season. Make sure to get out into the world and experience the beauty all around. Don’t forget to try these amazing recipes to spice up a daily kratom routine. There is a lot to be thankful for as we head into the cooler months. Be adventurous in and out of the kitchen. Life is short, make sure you live it!