Beautiful, simple, and elegant. -One- kuripe of your choice of wood color
This style is made by indigenous tribesmen of Brazil and is carved from a single piece of wood. Since it has no seam or joint, this style is incredibly durable and will most likely never break. These also have a more blunt edge so are less likely to be damaged if dropped on end.
These kuripes are made from quality and ethically sourced hardwood. This style of kuripe is typically made with a very rough finish (unsanded and unpolished). Ours are made from a variety of high quality wood types, then sanded to an incredibly smooth, high polish finish…
Each one measures approximately 3.5″ from bottom to tip.
If you are looking for the best kuripe pipe for sale online, look no further than Austin Organic Village. We are proud to provide you with access to quality and ethically sourced kuripe pipes online. With cheap prices and exceptional quality, we believe our kuripe pipes are the best ones you can buy! They are all hand carved from single pieces of Amazonian Hardwood. Take a look at the kuripe pipes we have for sale online, and do not hesitate to reach out to us for more information about our products!
What Is a Kuripe Pipe?
A kuripe pipe can also be known as a tepi pipe. Kuripe pipes are for self-application, whereas Tepi pipes are used with another person. Traditionally, it has been popular in South America, with many of them being found in the Amazon rainforest. Many indigenous tribes in Peru and Brazil have used them for centuries.
The pipe itself is a long, narrow tube that has been constructed using natural materials, such as bone, wood, or bamboo. The goal is to facilitate the smoking of sacred, religious medicines for healing purposes and ceremonial needs. Some of the most popular medicines used for this purpose include seeds, ashes, and bark.
Even though these pipes have been closely associated with indigenous populations over the years, they have become more popular outside of the Amazon region recently. If you are looking for the best kuripe pipe for sale online, count on Austin Organic Village.
How To Use A Kuripe Pipe
If you would like to use one of these pipes, there are several steps you need to follow. They include:
- Get the Mixture Ready: First, you need to get the hapé mixture ready. Make sure that it is small enough to be inhaled comfortably. This is approximately a pea-sized amount, placed in your palm.
- Get in a Comfortable Seated Position: Next, you need to find a comfortable spot where you can sit. Most people sit with crossed legs.
- Clear Your Mind: You should take a few deep breaths and clear your mind before you start inhaling.
- Blow Your Nose: You should also use a tissue to blow your nose before you start inhaling to make sure there are no contaminants or debris present.
- Load the Pipe: Go ahead and take a pea-sized amount of the mixture and place it into the end of the longer end of the pipe.
- Insert the Pipe: Grasp the rounded end of the pipe and use the other hand to lift the tip of your nose. Place the long end of the pipe in your nostril, and place the short end in your mouth.
- Blow the short end of the pipe, with the long end in your nostril. There will be a stinging sensation as the medicine enters your nasal cavity.
- Do the same thing for the other nostril.
It may take a bit of practice, but after a few tries, you should have the hang of it.
These Pipes Are Ethically Sourced & Made To Last
Even though there are plenty of options for cheap pipes online, the ones we offer at Austin Organic Village have been sourced ethically and designed to last for many years. The cheap kuripe pipes we have for sale have been trusted by countless people already, and they could be perfect for you as well.
If you have questions about what you are looking for, do not hesitate to reach out to our experts. It would be our honor to help you craft the perfect experience, so buy one of the kuripe pipes we have for sale today.
There are no reviews yet.