Austin Organic Village and Safety, cleanliness and more…
Our valued customers,
As you are aware, this decade has brought on special circumstances for everyone. The past couple of years has had very high negative impact on businesses all over the country, and the world…
At Austin Organic Village, we want you to know that we hold your safety at the top of our list of concerns. We understand many of you find our products essential during this time of anxiety, stress and hardship. We are GMP, which means we do things the right way….testing, clean room, and many SOP’s (standard operating procedures) designed to keep you safe.
- Employees workstations have been re-arranged to provide at least 6 feet of space between each.
- In addition to our normal policies of gloves, masks, and hairnets, we are currently switching out these more regularly and employees are urged to stay home if feeling even slightly “sick”.
- We are using extra air purification systems in our packaging facility to keep the air as filtered and clean as possible.
- Our facility is being thoroughly sanitized daily.
- We are making sure all product is sanitized thoroughly before entering the packaging room and maintain the highest standards of cleanliness through the entire process so that you get fresh, clean and safe kratom.
- We are currently only accepting online orders to minimize the chance of contamination; we no longer accept pick-ups from the packaging facility.
- Returns are being quarantined for a week minimum and opened bags are thrown away.
- We test multiple times for organic contaminants, including but not limited to E. Coli, Salmonella, Mold
- We test for quality including mitragynine and mitragynine hydroxy 7 levels.
We have always put customers in front of profits and will continue to do so even if it costs us more. We want you to feel comfortable knowing that we are doing our part to keep you safe during this trying time.
Also know that we are doing our part to ship orders out on time every day, 6 days a week, but usps and other carriers have had a difficult time keeping up so some packages may be delayed, but we are addressing issues immediately when they arise.
Thank you, guys, for your continued support!
Stay healthy and happy –
Dustyn, Amanda, Desiree, Jill, Stephanie and Lucy