Spring is here and the temperature is rising. It’s time to step outside and experience the joy and rebirth of the world. Spring offers a plethora of new and refreshing experiences. The Easter holiday is also on its way. Children get a lot of Easter candy from the Easter Bunny every year. Why should adults be any different? This year, as a kratom consumer, perhaps it’s time to try mixing kratom into candy. It’s true, anything can be found on the internet, even kratom candy recipes. So, wake up, get out the pots and pans, and prepare to make some amazing kratom candy.
Chocolate can offer a lot of benefits that complement kratom. Together they are an unstoppable force of goodness. This spring, make Easter chocolates for adults by following this simple recipe.
-Silicone Mold Tray or Confectionery Tray
-2 Cups of Dark Chocolate Chips
2 Cups of Milk Chocolate Chips
– ½ Cup of Coconut Oil
– ⅓ to ½ Cup of Sugar or Sugar Substitute
– 45g of kratom
-Combine the dark chocolate or chocolate chips with the coconut oil in a large mixing bowl.
-Pour the mixture into a small saucepan and heat over medium-low stirring often. Allow the chocolate and coconut oil to melt. Take it slow so that the mixture doesn’t burn.
– Add kratom and continue stirring until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
-.Remove the saucepan from the heat.
– Add the sugar or sugar substitute to the mixture and stir until it’s thoroughly mixed together.
– Pour the chocolate mixture slowly into the silicone mold or confectionery tray.
– Set the mold or tray in the fridge to cool for 3 to 4 hours.
– Carefully remove the mold or tray from the fridge so that the chocolates are not broken.
Chocolate is a timeless treat, but lighter and more fruity, gummies are fun and tasty. Kratom gummies take a little bit of prep work, but they bring a large reward. They are a wonderful springtime treat for adults.
– Gelatin Powder
– Small Saucepan
– Silicone Mold
– Cooking Spray
– Coffee Filter
– Paper Towel
– Sugar (optional)
– 1 Cup of Water
– 9 oz of Flavored Gelatin
– ¾ oz Unflavored Gelatin
– 1 oz of Kratom
– Place kratom and water into a small saucepan. Heat on medium heat until it’s close to boiling. Make sure to have a top on the pot avoid evaporation.
– Strain the kratom out of the liquid using a coffee filter and pour into a measuring cup. If less than one cup add a little water to make it exactly 1 cup.
– Mix the liquid kratom with both gelatins in a bowl and stir while the liquid is still warm. If the mixture doesn’t dissolve all the way, place in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir some more. Continue the process until the gelatin is completely dissolved into the liquid.
– Spray the nonstick cooking spray onto a paper towel and rub it lightly on the mold.
– Pour the mixture into the mold.
– Place in the fridge until the gelatin is set.
– Roll in sugar if desired.
Hard Candy Kratom-
Chocolate and gummies are great, but there’s nothing that outdoes a hard candy for quick kratom consumption. Making hard candy kratom has a bit of trial and error but it’s worth it if the results are on-the-go kratom candy to be consumed anywhere.
-Small Heat Resistant Bowl
– Coffee/Herb Grinder
– 50-100g kratom
– Cream of Tartar
– Any Desired Flavoring
– If kratom isn’t ground, grind it in the coffee/herb grinder. Heat a small amount of water in a medium pot and combine with kratom. Let it steep for 5 minutes.
– Filter kratom from the liquid. Rinse the medium pot and pour the kratom liquid back into the pot. Add a good amount of sugar, add cream of tartar, and desired flavorings. Apply heat until the liquid becomes a syrup then take off the heat.
– Pour the syrup into a small bowl, but don’t fill it more than halfway. Place the bowl in the microwave. Heat the syrup on high until it begins to bubble and become viscous. Be cautious because it is easy to overdo it. Try to avoid caramelization or burning the sugar. When the syrup becomes very thick, periodically stop the microwave. Dip a fork into the syrup to gather a few beads and then drop them onto a cool surface. Test to see how hard the beads dry. Once desired hardness is reached, stop heating the syrup in the microwave.
– Can be molded by hand, or placed into jello molds. Make sure to grease the pan or molds before placing the hot syrup into them. Let it cool and enjoy!
Using high quality kratom from Austin Organic Village to make fun spring candy recipes is the ideal way to treat yourself. Always make sure that the candy is kept away from children as kratom is not appropriate for them. These recipes can be made without the kratom and enjoyed by all. Make sure to take appropriate safety measures because making gummy or hard candy can burn you if you are not careful. Challenge yourself to try something new and maybe you’ll find that kratom candy is your new favorite hobby. Happy Spring from Austin Organic Village to all of you.