Written By: Amanda Boyles
Looking for something unique to write about can sometimes be a challenge. After scouring the internet for hours and stumbling across a treasure trove of kratom recipes, this newsletter was quickly decided. Kratom consumers are constantly looking for new ideas to make the consumption process more pleasant. Here are the most promising recipes that were discovered during the search.
This healthy power juice recipe is not only good for the body and brain, but could taste great as well.
-For green juice, a basic juicer is needed.
-Start with an orange juice base, add juiced carrots, spinach, kale, apple, and lemon. Garnish with a slice of ginger.
-Add 5g of kratom and enjoy.
There are multiple kratom milkshake recipes out there. One of them stood out as more promising than the rest.
-Vanilla Ice Cream (1 pint)
– Vanilla Extract (1 teaspoon)
-Whole Milk (⅔ cup)
-Powdered Milk (1 tablespoon)
-Strawberry Jam (1 tablespoon)
-Strawberries (¼ cup)
-Oreos (¼ cup)
-Kratom (desired amount)
- Bring whole milk to room temperature by setting aside outside of the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Chill the serving glasses.
- While the milk is coming to room temperature, coarsely chop both strawberries and Oreos then set aside.
- In a blender, add the preferred amount of kratom powder, vanilla ice cream, whole milk, and powdered milk. Blend at medium speed, about 1 minute.
- Add vanilla extract, strawberry jam, chopped strawberries, and chopped oreos to your blender then pulse in the blender, about 1 minute.
- Serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with fresh strawberries and sprinkles as desired.
Cheesy Loaded Kratom Potato Chips-
Perhaps the most unique kratom recipe out there which looks worth a try. The cheesy loaded kratom potato chips sound delightful.
-Golden or red potatoes (4 unpeeled)
-Butter (3 tablespoons)
-Grated cheddar (¾ cup)
-Sour cream (to taste)
-Salt and pepper (to taste)
-Minced green onions (to taste)
-Kratom (desired amount)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. Grease foil with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Slice potatoes into chip-sized circles. Lay evenly across the baking sheet.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Thoroughly brush the top of each potato chip with the butter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Wait for the bottom of the chips to turn golden brown.
- Flip chips, sprinkle kratom powder evenly atop each chip, and bake for 10 additional minutes.
- Sprinkle your grated cheese atop each potato chip and bake for an additional five minutes.
- Remove your chips from the oven and let sit for five minutes.
- Garnish each chip with a dollop of sour cream and minced green onions. Bacon can also be added if preferred.
Kratom Chai Tea-
For a special twist on tea, kratom chai tea is a unique blend of flavors that may just be amazing. A simple recipe, but hopefully an amazing one.
Boil water. Add desired kratom amount to a cup then pour 4 or 5 ounces of boiling water over the top. Stir for 2 minutes then add 4 to 5 ounces of chai tea mix. Add milk, honey, and top with cinnamon to taste then enjoy.
There are a ton of ways to consume kratom. There are so many ways that consumers know well. Kratom recipes are a concept to be explored more thoroughly and not as well known. These recipes, and so many more, make kratom consumption exciting. It may be more work, but who doesn’t want a tasty treat? Grab some new strains and start exploring possible food and drink creations.